Cradlepoint R1900 x TARDIS
The Cradlepoint R1900 5G router has been manufactured to disrupt the mobile connectivity industry ⚡
High-performance mobile broadband is no longer a luxury - 5G is changing how industries communicate and construction is no different; from simple site connections to complex IoT solutions, the R1900 is the ultimate dual-SIM cellular hardware to solve any connectivity issue.
As an all-in-one mobile networking solution, contractors are able to utilise this innovative product in a wide range range of applications, such as extensive CCTV solutions, health & safety IoT connectivity and monitoring plant vehicles + many more.
As with our 4G / 4G-A solutions, Cradlepoint’s pioneering 5G router is also compatible with our exclusive software suite, The Tardis Portal.
The Tardis Portal provides cellular connectivity, networking, wireless security, location tracking and enables IoT applications to connect everything you have on a site or in a vehicle. If you require remote device management from a technical or IT perspective, the R1900 plugs into our platform and can be analysed and troubleshooted without the need for a site visit - hugely powerful and scaleable for any sized enterprise. Security and AVL capabilities like threat management, web filtering, application visibility, analytics, and advanced GNSS/GPS functionality including location tracking and cellular coverage maps also prove to be useful for enterprise.
For those contractors that would like a streamlined and fully managed mobile broadband solution, Tardis5G, powered by the Cradlepoint R1900 and The Tardis Portal, is the best mobile connectivity solution available for construction companies and residential developers.
- Deploy the ultimate 5G NR / Cat 20 LTE mobile networking solution
- Add a second cellular modem for simultaneous dual-carrier connectivity
- Take advantage of WiFi-6 for the best possible connections
- Integrate into AVL systems with discrete GNSS and dead reckoning
- Extend your deployment with powerful edge compute capabilities and container support
- Enable unified edge security with application aware multizone firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Internet security
- Define policies through centralized cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
Tardis was awarded Elite Partner status for Cradlepoint, which means we are one of few companies in the UK able to provide Ericsson-backed cellular infrastructure management in addition to SIM and router management.